1) What is MaxMyEquity in a nutshell?
MaxMyEquity is a software program simply designed to make YOUR money work for YOU and not your bank. MaxMyEquity provides you with different what-if scenarios which effectively takes the 30-year amortization schedule and turns it upside down, so you payoff most of your principal in the FIRST 7-10 years, NOT the last 10 years.
2) Is MaxMyEquity a bi-weekly program?
No. With a bi-weekly, instead of paying your mortgage once a month, you make ˝ the payment every two weeks. The bi-weekly strategy is that over the course of 12 months you will end up making an additional payment, the 13th, so you end up paying off a 30-year loan in 22-23 years. MaxMyEquity will show you how to pay a 30 year mortgage in 10 years or less, a 15 year mortgage in 5 years or less.
3) Do I have to refinance my mortgage?
No. MaxMyEquity will show you how to pay a 30 year mortgage in 10 years or less, a 15 year mortgage in 5 years or less without refinancing your existing mortgage.
4) Does someone else control my money?
No. You have full control of your money.
5) Does it work with more than one mortgage/loan?
Yes. MaxMyEquity will show you how to payoff all your mortgages on all your properties in 1/3rd the time or better.
6) Does it work in any country?
Yes. MaxMyEquity would work with any mortgage or loan.
7) I don’t have positive cash flow, I spend more than what I earn? Will MaxMyEquity work for me?
No. MaxMyEquity is not a cure for those with a negative cash flow. Once you control your spending, therefore spending less than what you earn, then MaxMyEquity would work perfectly for you.
8) Is this program web-based?
No. You will own a fully functioning licensed copy of the program.
9) Are there any additional fees, like annual fees, etc.?
No. All you pay is $99 to own a fully functioning licensed copy of the program.
10) Do I need MaxMyEquity - my mortgage/loan has the lowest interest?
Yes. The fact of the matter is if you paid your 30-year mortgage payments for 22 years (2/3 the loan period), you still owe 1/2 of what you borrowed regardless of your low interest rate as most of the principal is paid at the last 7 years.
11) How much will MaxMyEquity cost me?
The cost is only $99, a tiny fraction of the thousands of dollars you can save.
The better question is "how much will it cost YOU to NOT buy this program”. And the answers is, thousands of Your own dollars will go to your bank instead of your principal loan balance!